To the Public
- Gratification in the knowledge that there are specific standards set for persons who are registered as Building Inspectors;
- A clear understanding of what can be expected in performance;
- Reduced risks in service provision;
- A safer built environment.
For Building Inspectors
- Clear guidelines of the expectations for registration qualifications and experience levels required to register in a specific category;
- Improved standards within your industry and the professional endorsement of ethical conduct within the Building Inspectors
- Enhanced reputation for credibility, efficiency and authority within the overall Construction Management family of professions and the wider Built Environment management professions in general.